- ADR and college football: In the course of its struggle to free itself from the Big East conference, West Virginia University finds itself ordered to engage in non-binding mediation with conference reps.
- Same ADR process, very different context: The Department of Justice hopes that mediation can serve as a foreclosure intervention.
- Worlds collide: The 9th Circuit tries to sort out the complicated jurisprudence on the reach of the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Across the globe, a journalist reflects on over 30 years of negotiations in the Middle East, and makes a pitch for Saudi Arabia to join the table.
- Finally, a new study finds that some surprisingly simple instructions can affect women’s success in negotiations.
Leave a Reply